Childcare During Covid-19
The CCP has compiled a list of resources and support services that may be useful to you in caring for children during and following the Covid-19 pandemic. You will be responsible for how you use these resources and the CCP cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error contained within these pages or any outcome associated with their use. It is not an exhaustive list and can be added to; should you wish a service to be added please contact us.
|Public Register of REGISTERED Childcare Providers for Northern Ireland
During Covid-19 find Childcare Options and Associated Guidance for Childcare Providers, Key Workers and Vulnerable Children .
ParentLine NI is the regional support helpline for all Parents/Carers, offering FREE support, advice and guidance, wherever you are on your parenting journey.
Parentline NI is open from 9am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday. Our Service is available through a range of different channels including telephone, face to face and online.
Call us for FREE on: 0808 8020 400
Due to ongoing developments in relation to COVID-19, it has become necessary to temporarily postpone all face to face training sessions indefinitely.
We are now in the position to be able to offer a small number of online training courses and hope to add more, so please check the website regularly for updates.
|Employers For Childcare's Family Benefits Advice Service provides free, impartial and confidential advice on a wide range of issues including childcare and financial support. Our team is also providing advice and guidance on the new bespoke Approved Home Childcarer Scheme announced by the Ministers for Education and Health, including queries from parents about how to access support, Approved Home Childcarers seeking advice on its implementation, and childcare providers with queries around insurance, employment terms and conditions and the matching of staff with families. The Family Benefits Advice Service can be contacted on Freephone 0800 028 3008 or email email@example.com. Find out more at www.employersforchildcare.org.|
Blended Learning Paediatric First Aid Course
- The Childcare Partnerships’ are offering the above course will cover the content of the Current 12-hour Paediatric First Aid course via a 3-step process. The first two steps are completed online and the third step will be a face-to-face practice and assessment session. Click the icon on the left to access details of the course.
COVID-19: Infection Prevention and Control Training Resource for Childcare Settings and the associated Self-assessment Questionnaire
- This resource aims to offer advice and guidance to support infection prevention and infection control measures that registered childcare settings should have in place during the pandemic. Click the icon on the left to download.
Online Health & Safety, Risk Assessment and Manual Handling
- The Childcare Partnerships’ are now offering this course online. Please click the icon on the left to access details of the course.
Health and Safety in a Childminding Setting
- The Childcare Partnerships do not offer a Health & Safety course for childminders. However, the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC), in partnership with NICMA, the Childminding Association, the HSCT Early Years Teams and the Childcare Partnerships has developed a free web-based interactive digital learning course. Click the icon on the left to view the course.
Online Training for Childcare Providers & Childcare Workers
- We are now in the position to be able to offer a small number of online training courses and hope to add more, so please check the website regularly for updates. Click here to view online training courses.
Online Training E-zines
- The Childcare Partnerships’ Training Team have issue a number of Training Guides giving details of courses and resources available online. Click the links below to access the E-Zines: