|Address:||2b/2c Newry Road
|Telephone:||028 4062 2475|
Star Sure Start aims to deliver the best start in life for every child by bringing together a programme of FREE services incorporating early education, health and family support to families living in the designated wards of The Cut and Edenderry in Banbridge. Services are available for mothers to be and families with children aged 0-4 years.
Services are offered both in your own home and in group based settings. Services are free and Strictly Confidential.
- Edenderry (Banbridge)
- The Cut
Services on Offer:
- Ante Natal and New Baby Support
- Baby Café
- Baby Massage
- Parenting Programme
- Play Development Programmes
- Speech & Language Support
- Family Fun Days
- Home Safety Advice & Equipment
- Breastfeeding Support
- Healthy Eating/Diet Advice
- Father’s Events
- Life long learning Courses
Who is responsible for Sure Start (Partner’s Names)?
- Lead Body: Southern Health and Social Care Trust
- Accountable Body: Early Years – the organisation for young children
What happens once I register with Sure Start?
Once registered a staff member will be in touch with you to have a chat to see which services suit you best! All services are available in either a group based or home setting.