|Address:||5 Ballygawley Road
|Telephone:||028 8772 9695|
Sure Start provides a range of services to children from 0-4 years, their parents and communities. Dungannon & Coalisland Sure Start covers the areas of Dungannon Town, Moygashel, Granville, Coalisland South and Coalisland North Wards.
- Coalisland North
- Coalisland South
Services on Offer:
- Outreach and Home Visiting
- Family support
- Primary and community healthcare and advice
- Good quality play, learning and childcare experiences for children, both group and home-based.
Who is responsible for Sure Start (Partner’s Names)?
- Lead Body – Early Years (Organisation for Young Children)
- Accountable Body – Southern Health and Social Care Trust
What happens once I register with Sure Start?
You will be offered a home visit where staff will inform you of the services on offer. You will also receive a quarterly newsletter detailing courses and services on offer. You would also be eligible to apply for the Programme for 2 Year Olds if you have a child in this age bracket.
Comments from families on Sure Start:
- Great to get kids out of the house and mixing with and kids. It is great that the sessions are free.
- My child has learned to share toys etc. Great to get them out to mix with everyone, same for Mums and Dads.
- I decided to attend the Sure Start ‘Cook It’ Programme because it is a fun programme and you learn to cook healthier.
- I have got a lot of benefits like relaxation, breathing, concentration and energy from attending the Sure Start Ante-Natal Yoga Classes.
Newsletters: DC News – Summer 2015