|Address:||c/o Lagan View Enterprise Centre
69 Drumbeg Drive
|Telephone:||028 9267 2292|
Lisburn SureStart aims to provide high quality health, education and family support programmes for families with children age 0-4 living within the Old Warren Ward (including Knockmore Estate), Tonagh Ward and Hillhall Estate. We are committed to working collaboratively with families, communities and other agencies, to ensure that children and their families can access services which best suits individual, family and community’s needs.
- Hillhall SOA 1
- Old Warren
Services on Offer:
- Programme for Two Year Olds
- Home visiting
- Play Programmes 0-3
- Incredible Years Parenting Programme
- Incredible Years School Readiness Programme
Who is responsible for Sure Start (Partner’s Names)?
- South Eastern Childcare Partnership
- Department of Education
- Bryson Charitable Group – Lead and Accountable Body
- Lisburn SureStart Management Committee
What happens once I register with Sure Start?
A member of staff will contact you and offer a home visit, to complete your registration form and identify which services best meet your needs.
Comments from families on Sure Start:
- With having my children close together in age I found that when my daughter attended the Programme for Two Year Olds she was able to develop herself as an individual. This also gave me time at home to spend one to one time with my youngest child and this helped him to progress with his development.
Newsletters: A quarterly Newsletter, is planned to commence from April 2014.