|Address:||168-170 Duncairn Gardens
|Telephone:||028 9504 2771|
Smile SureStart provides services for parents with children under the age of four, living in the wards of Duncairn, New Lodge, Waterworks and the Mount Vernon area.
- Castleview SOA 1
- Chichester Park SOA1
- New Lodge
Location of Sure Start Project:
168-170 Duncairn Gardens
Services on Offer:
- Antenatal Support
- Baby Massage
- Baby Yoga
- Baby Café
- Cook It!
- Home Visiting
- Health Visitor Support
- Midwife Support
- Nurture Parenting
- Parent & Toddler Group
- Postnatal Support
- Postnatal Depression Support
- Smile Babies
- Smile Toddlers
- Speech & Language Support
Who is responsible for Sure Start (Partner’s Names)?
Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
What happens once I register with Sure Start?
A member of staff will contact you to advise what services are available and offer services to suit your needs.
Comments from families on Sure Start:
- “You helped me so much when we needed you.”
- “Thank you so much for all your help with my child, he has benefited from it so much.”
- “My child has had a brilliant time and has progressed so much.”