|Address:||106 Albert Street
|Telephone:||028 9032 7755|
Clan Mor Is located in the Falls and Clonard area of Belfast. We work in partnership with other agencies parent and children to ensure every child and parents of a child under 4 have access to advice information and services they need to give their children the best start in life and enhance their family lives.
- To improve health and Well Being
- To improve the ability to learn
- To improve social and Emotional development
- To strengthen our community.
Services on Offer:
- Parent and Toddlers
- Family Support
- Daycare for training or employability
- Programme For 2 year olds
- Infant Massage
- Baby Yoga
- Speech and Language Support
- Housing and Benefit advice and support
- Fitness and Wellbeing
- Midwife and Health Visitor
- Family Support
- Parent Groups
- Various courses and workshops
- Health Information and Advice
- Individual Support
- Group support
Who is responsible for Sure Start (Partner’s Names)?
Clan Mor Sure Start is an independent company run by a voluntary management committee comprising Divis Joint Development Committee, Roden Street Community Development Group, Clonard Monastery Youth Club, Cathedral Nursery School, St Peters Nursery School, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, and parents.
What happens once I register with Sure Start?
Once a referral is received the family will be contacted to arrange a home visit to complete the registration form and be informed of the services on offer and locations of the same. Depending on the needs of the family this will be home visits, parent and toddler groups, information days, family events, crèches or any of the services as listed in the services section.
Comments from families on Sure Start:
- On Courses: Very informative, made me rethink how I discipline my children…Think twice before shouting…Meeting other mums and learning stuff, learn how to be patient .. this course gave me insight into which toys are most beneficial to my kids.. Social and education aspects, talking to other mums about experiences.. Was so helpful gives you confidence and hearing other parents are going through some things makes you feel a little better.
- On Parent and Toddler Sessions: My daughter was able to meet and play with other children.. Gets me out of the house
- On Workshops: All of it was so much fun and enjoyable, learned things to do with the children at home.. Brilliant day.. Thank you… Most enjoyable thank you..
- On Summer Activities: Thank you so much my family loved all the activities…. Excellent staff and days out..
- On Family Support: Thank you so much for the support… I do not know what I would have done without yous.. Always there when I needed you…
- On Childcare: Excellent experience for my son… My child loves the staff… Do not know what I would do without the crèche, thank you…