Childcare During Covid-19
The CCP has compiled a list of resources and support services that may be useful to you in caring for children during and following the Covid-19 pandemic. You will be responsible for how you use these resources and the CCP cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error contained within these pages or any outcome associated with their use. It is not an exhaustive list and can be added to; should you wish a service to be added please contact us.
|Public Register of REGISTERED Childcare Providers for Northern Ireland
During Covid-19 find Childcare Options and Associated Guidance for Childcare Providers, Key Workers and Vulnerable Children .
ParentLine NI is the regional support helpline for all Parents/Carers, offering FREE support, advice and guidance, wherever you are on your parenting journey.
Parentline NI is open from 9am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday. Our Service is available through a range of different channels including telephone, face to face and online.
Call us for FREE on: 0808 8020 400
Due to ongoing developments in relation to COVID-19, it has become necessary to temporarily postpone all face to face training sessions indefinitely.
We are now in the position to be able to offer a small number of online training courses and hope to add more, so please check the website regularly for updates.
|Employers For Childcare's Family Benefits Advice Service provides free, impartial and confidential advice on a wide range of issues including childcare and financial support. Our team is also providing advice and guidance on the new bespoke Approved Home Childcarer Scheme announced by the Ministers for Education and Health, including queries from parents about how to access support, Approved Home Childcarers seeking advice on its implementation, and childcare providers with queries around insurance, employment terms and conditions and the matching of staff with families. The Family Benefits Advice Service can be contacted on Freephone 0800 028 3008 or email email@example.com. Find out more at www.employersforchildcare.org.|
- To support childcare providers in re-opening, the Childcare Partnerships have developed a sample COVID-19 Risk Assessment Template and some prompts to help address the risks associated with and related to Coronavirus. Click here to download.
- Covid-19: Risk Assessment Supplementary Information for Early Years Providers and Childminders
- Risk Assessment, Making health and safety work for your business - HSE
Support & Information
- Employers for Childcare Family Advice Service
- COVID-19 Daycare and SAC Certificate Variation Request to re-open form
- COVID-19 Advice about Childcare for Parents
- Kinderly - A guide to reopening your early years setting
- Child Separation Anxiety - reopening Child Care
- COVID-19 Talking to children and families about returning to school: guiding principles
- Famly: Reopening child care how has Denmark done it? And What lesson can you learn
- NICMA: Newsletter
- Playboard: How to help our children overcome anxiety
- Early Years Organisation
- Alistair Cryce: What Now? Adapting Play Resources
- Famly: How to support your business